Mark your calendar and enjoy heavy discounts.
The sale will be held from August 24 to August 26, from 11am to 10.30pm at Za’abeel Halls 1, 2, 3, Dubai World Trade Centre.
The offer will not be available in stores, malls or other locations in the city. Get ready to lap up deals on clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, skincare, shoes, bags and fragrances.
That’s not all. You can win a cash prize of Dh5,000 and two Renault Koleos cars. For each Dh300 spent, a raffle ticket will be given, increasing your chances to win.
All it would cost is an entry of Dh10 per person.
Find unbeatable bargains exclusive to the Big Clearance Sale
The Big Clearance Sale will take place in August for the second time this year. It’s the ultimate shopping spree spread across three expansive halls at Dubai World Trade Centre, offering major mark-downs of over 80% off on over 50 premium brands that will not be available in stores or other locations.
With a long list of statement designer labels and beauty brands, this is a must to mark in your diaries. Shoppers can once again expect eye-popping promotions and can look forward to snapping up deals on clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, skincare, shoes, bags and fragrances. Participating brands include Boggi, Gymboree, Old Navy, Punt O Roma, Reserved, Tezenis, H&M, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Footlocker, River Island, Topshop, Victoria’s Secret, DKNY, Guess, and Raymond Weill, among others.
There will also be further competitions and raffles for chances to score big ticket items, including two cash prizes of AED5,000 and two Renault Koleos cars! For each AED300 spent, a raffle ticket will be given. The more you shop, the bigger your chances to win!
Pre-register for the chance to be one of 25 lucky winners to gain exclusive early access to the sale.
Please note that strollers are not allowed inside the halls; there will be an allocated area near the gate for stroller drop off.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Entry AED 10 per person per entry.
- Only Cash accepted for Ticket Purchase.
- Free for children under 5 years of age.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Re-admission is not permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are valid only on the day of purchase and is valid for one person with no right of re-entry to the event.
- Strollers/Prams are not allowed inside the shopping zones.
- Items once sold cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or store credit. Shoppers are advised to check items before purchase.
- Any theft, intended damage to products or act of fraud will be reported to the authorities.
- Visitors are responsible for their personal belongings and items purchased at all times. The event organizers are not responsible for any lost or missing items.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any food items or beverages purchased from outside.
- Fittings/Trials are not allowed.
- Any infringement of the rules will result in the violator being asked to leave the event.
- Date24 August 2017 To 26 August 2017
- EntryAED 10
- Telephone+971 600 55559
- AddressZa’abeel Halls 1, 2, 3, Dubai World Trade Centre